So my author's page has gone through a rapid re-vamp in the last month, after I finally mustered up the courage to create a TDA account and wade through all of their rules. The unfamiliar really is scary sometimes. But it turns out that it's fairly simple, and you get great graphics in return.
New banners up: Two Shots in the Dark [made by Ladywolf], Siriusly [also made by Ladywolf], They Couldn't Stop the Voices [made by Phoenix Flame], The Song that Made the Potters [made by Musicbox], and Human [made by The Quibbler].
C'est tres tres magnifique, n'est-ce pas? And soon more to come. ;)
I'm also back to updating! *cheer* Here's my latest rampage:
They Couldn't Stop the Voices Chapter 14, They Couldn't Vocalize Their Feelings [M]: Two awkward situations. Four hurt friends [and a Remus Lupin] who can't bring themselves to vocalize their feelings. Let the stuttering, stammering, yelling, screaming, and protesting begin.
Saviour Chapter 4, Search and Seizure [M] is FINALLY UP: Alanna shoos Rabastan out of the house on airy suspicions, only to make a disasterous discovery.
Read up! Peace,
Gabby GotMon[k]ey Chang
PS. I've got to stop trying to pimp out my name. *sigh* ;)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! It's Potterholic from HPFF. Saw the link in your profile and I decided to click on it. :P
Nice blog, by the way, and I can't wait for the next update on Two Shots in the Dark. ;)
Post a Comment