Hahah, I love Grease. I'm just a total sap for musicals.
But, yeah. That song basically sums up all my expectations for dances and parties the rest of this school year. Miserable and/or b-o-o-o-ring. The only thing worth going for is the drama. Maybe someone's shoe will break during the slow dance. Maybe someone will get sloshed and collapse, half-naked, on top of the baby grand. And if I'm lucky, maybe someone will steal someone else's date and run off with them. The thing is, these things never happen. I'd have to say, high school has been a lot lamer for me than it is in the movies.
Self-help Tip of the Day: You know your life has come to a complete standstill when you feel the need to live vicariously through the characters in your stories. Seek professional help immediately.
UPDATE: They Couldn't Stop the Voices Chapter 13, They Couldn't Air the Room Out [M], is up: Tonight is Halloween, and fun comes in the shape of a glass bottle. What kind of drunk is James? Sirius? Remus? Peter? And what happens when James chooses a moment of mortal peril to exact his revenge? Find out! Search ChoS_sista_gurl on HPFF.
ps. Two Shots Chapter 7, Of Cowards and Fools [15+], is also up: Kingsley is ecstatic, Scrimgeour is grumpy, and an argument nearly blows up the safe house. That can only mean one thing. HARRY POTTER IS BACK! >=]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment