I have recently gotten VERY into...*don't kill me* James/Sirius slash.
That's right. As in, Padfoot and Prongs, Potter and Black, Hot and Hotter, James/Sirius slash. I know a lot of people say that it could never happen 1) because of Lily and 2) because they are like brothers. I totally understand that, but I could definitely imagine it simply BECAUSE they were so close. But only a temporary experimenting fling-type of thing - everyone knows James & Lily were meant to be.
...Okay, to be perfectly honest, I don't give a damn whether or not it's canon-plausible. It's just HOT.
*wriggles* Alright, I'm done being a 17-year-old girl in heat, I swear. xD On to updates!
Chapter 15 of They Couldn't Stop the Voices, They Couldn't Avoid Overhearing a Top Secret Conversation [M], is up! I think the title speaks for itself.
Chapter 8 of Two Shots in the Dark, Delivery and Response [15+], in which there are two things delivered and two responses documented. Also, find out what's making Lord Voldy so...happy?
Chapter 5 of Saviour, Remembering [M], is up also: in which Alanna recalls her and Rabastan's early days. You won't want to miss this! =]
**Coming soon: a collab based on the condition synesthesia. I have the color BLUE and will write a supplemental one-shot to Saviour. Also, in honor of my new-found fascination, a James/Sirius song-fic based on Bones and Read My Mind by the Killers.**
Wow, this post was long, but there has been a lot going on. Peace out!
Gabby GotMon[k]ey Chang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment