Yes, I just inserted myself into the best [long gone solo] hip-hop duo since Erick B and Rakim. I'm obsessed with this album at the mo, so expect me to break into song randomly.
Er, ANYWAY. It's been deux mois since I've done anything with this blog. But in the writing world, there has been JulNoWriMo - I started out strong, made it across the halfway point in time, and then...died. I ended the month today with a respectable-but-nowhere-near-my-goal 38K word novella. Better luck next year. [Or am I crazy enough to try again in November?]
The reason for my untimely JulNo demise was Paint Shop Pro. My writing suffered from my constant graphic experimentation, as did my poor overworked laptop and insane sleep schedule, but my gallery at tda is looking a lot spiffier! I even have sigs & banners! :) I have a long way to go before hoping for promotion, though.
Okay, updates. Here's what you missed in Juin et Julliet:
Saviour [M]: After much agony and suffering, Ch 7 is up. It's called Sonata No. 4, so take a gander.
They Couldn't Stop the Voices [M]: Ch 18, They Couldn't Resist the Overwhelming Holiday Cheer Part I is up, and Ch 19 [Part II] will be very soon also.
Two Shots in the Dark [15+]: Ch 10 and 11 are up. They are called A Rift in the Making and Rendezvous, respectively. Ch 12, called The Plight of the Ericksons, will be up shortly. Battle scenes are still to come in Ch 13 and 14!
Thanks for reading; or not.
~the Honorary Member of the Native Tongues aka DJ Grandmaster Gabby aka Gabby GotMon[k]ey Chang aka ChoS_sista_gurl aka original_character1026@tda.
Whew, that was long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment