Tuesday, September 16, 2008

something new and exciting

which is rare for me these days, i must admit. it all goes along with the grueling life of a student, fated to toil away at pointless exercises while cranky teachers peer maliciously at you out of the corner of their eye, alert for the tiniest of missteps...

well, you can see why i'm a writer. i'm kind of hopelessly dramatic. but really it's no use moping, because my time as a (high school) student is almost at its end!

anyway, the new and exciting thing is this blog. i was superbly bored in class today and decided to make it, just in case anyone at all was interested in what i have to say.

unless you're a creeper who just happened to stumble upon this, i assume you've read a work of mine on either HPFF or ff.net. feel free to comment on my stories, ask me questions or just say hi!

4 comments:

Emerald_Girl said...

Hey Cho_Sista! Its Emerald ^_^ I love your story about the Mgic world being revealed to the 'Muggles'. I promise I'll review it as soon as I can. I just need my account back. Are you still writting it?

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha, the word vertification thing is funny!
I just dropped in to say hi... I don't know you but saw the link in your sig so decided to click it and lookie where I am now! -waves- hello fellow Gryffie!
Lots of love, Solo.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I like to think of myself as a writer too, and as such my blog entires tend to ramble away incoherently as well. I'm nearly out of high school too! Junior year, finally. You?

Best of luck with your new and exciting blog!

ladylizard424 said...

Emerald: YES, I am definitely still writing it. I posted Ch 3 yesterday, in fact.

Solo: Review Fest 08-GO GRYFFINDOR!!! Thanks for dropping by. =]

Deltay: Haha, high school is a bit of a drag. Unfortunately, it seems that my blog is not so exciting right now. I must post again! =]

Lotsa love,

~CSG